October 21, 2008

Pop Quiz #2

Hello, and welcome again to this poptastic quiz. Where we test your knowledge...and lack of life, of what has happened in this blog...along with some weird trivia that you just can't find any where else.

So, with out futher ado (heh...ado) I present to you my second Quiz.

1.) Name a Random Nut? (remember the pun...)

2.) Name a Senator from the State where the College I visited is in. (Not as hard as you may think)

3.) What Twilight Zone episode went with my rant?

4.) Who is the "idiotic brainless whelp"?



Only four this week...well, that's an improvement over last week, but I will defiantly be getting more next week, when I have more stuff during the week, than three posts about not having time to post stuff. And remember, winner gets a cookie.
Oh, and please answer the poll.

No comments: