October 13, 2008

Pop Quiz #1

Welcome to Random's first ever Pop Quiz.

That's right, every Tuesday I will be posting a Pop Quiz that will require not only you to read more than the first line of the blog, but also some basic understanding of the world around you. As well, please type the answer in your comment response, and whoever gets the highest grade will get props in my Wednesday (or Thursday, if things don't work the way i hope) blog, along with a cookie.

Three Questions this Week.

Question #1
What is the one and only blog this blog links to?

Question #2
Name the character I have chosen as my profile avatar...thing?

Question #3
What is the square root of 178929? (No calculators!)

Thank you.
Tune in next week and see If i have even more inane questions to ask of you.

Now that i think of it, if i say when the quizzes come, they really aren't Pop, are they...Eh...Screw it, Pop Quiz it stays.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. MFaye's site.

2. Himura Kenshin

3. 423 (but I cheated - sorry, Random)

mfhadley said...

1. emailstosms (My very own blog - thanks mucho Random)

2. Kenshin Himura (I am a Westerner)

3. 423 (I cheated on this one too :( - sorry Random, math just ain't my thing, plus math is hard :) )