October 13, 2008

Monday the 13th

I'm going to make it a personal mission to post a blog post every day, so when something does happen, I will actually post it instead of keeping it to myself. I suppose that'll mean I'll be copying my stories over here and saving them as drafts and releasing them incase of emergancies.

I suppose I could talk about politics, but i won't. Not that I don't like it, but I'd prefer to keep that kind of crap out of my complete and utter crap blog. This is my home to say all the random bullshit stuff I've found.

Oh, within the next few days I'll be posting the websites I go to often. Though...maybe not. Hm...Well, it's been a pleasure typing this, so try to read the entire thing, take note. This will be on the quiz, yes there will be a quiz. Good, Class dismissed.

1 comment:

Shane-O said...

Bummer - no politics.

But I will read - despite your admonition.

Perhaps I'll even pass the quiz...?