October 11, 2008

Random Details

Hello again, it's pleasure talking again here, and I'm slowly getting comfortable with my profile here, and shaping what I'll talk about, and what I'll ramble on and on. Cause I'm sure everyone here cares about my day...right....right....Bueller...(Bad...joke)
for those who scroll down far enough will see I now have a picture up. Not to insult the intelligence of anyone who visits this lovely little corner of Random Bull, but I feel an explanation is in order. That is a picture of Himura Kenshin (Kenshin Himura for us westerners). Main character in the Manga, Rurouni Kenshin. Not sure how many of you viewing this blog look upon Manga or Anime, but Kenshin is one of my favorite characters. I would highly recommend picking up the first volume, you might like it. I'd go into it some, but really, i'm too lazy for that so... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rurouni_Kenshin

Hm...I was going somewhere, I kind of forgot. Oh, right. I am glad that I've gotten at least two visiters, maybe more, dunno if this place has a count where i can look. that aside, I've also added a blog link.

Well, that's all for now, Till next time, I might have something important to say.

No comments: