October 27, 2008

Random Buttons

Since I'm a little afraid my previous post will be seen a bit to literally.
(I was doing satire)

So I'm going to post what i've seen as buttons. (and bought a few, i like buttons).

McCain buttons:
Blue voter voting Red
Super Mac (image of McCain to look like Superman)
Obama spread: I can't believe it's not earned (think I can't believe it's butter, and add the spread the wealth thing.)
You had me at Hero (Gag. Image of John in a flight suit, a youngin')
Martin Luther King was a Republican. (Now, Don't know if it means the civil rights leader or his father. But i think that is CLEARLY designed to get black voters.)
That's not a Tax Plan, that's Welfare. (picture of Obama. RACIST!)

Obama Buttons:
Hope is in the air. (Denver Convention)
Florida for Obama. (Obviously)



Notice a difference between the two? Besides the fact you can't find a lot of variety with Obama Buttons.

No comments: