October 28, 2008

Random Puns

Instead of doing the pop quiz this week, i think I'll slow it down and talk about random, and the source of the puns.

A long time ago, when I was much younger, i went by the handle Fighter for all. Different site, it went with my first yahoo email. As i grew, i distance myself from this handle, and really, it was bulky.

Along comes a radio show, and it's lovely live blog, which i used to go on, and make the same kind of ass out of myself i do here. I don't do that much, since when i was doing mock trolling, everyone hated me and didn't get the joke.

But back to the story. There i struggled to come up with a handle. I went by a few names, and even my own (in fl) to discuss the Florida bail out in the democratic primary. I finally settled on Random. A name that would allow me to do just about anything and defend it. I could say random shit, and do random shit, and everyone would just ignore it, or laugh. I could be the court jester, if you will.

From there, i joined 4F, and kept that up, even though i think i'm only kept around cause i'm young and they can tolerate my idiocy because of that. That aside...Not much else to say. It became who i am on here, and now, i keep it going. And it won't stop.

And why do I do the puns? well, that started with just posting things like "Random Comment" And grew.

No comments: